Monday, January 26, 2009

so i was thinking...(from august 6th, 2007)

i was riding home from eating Sonny's bbq in charlotte yesterday (sunday) afternoon with my grandparents and little brother. We had been to Target and Dollar Tree and Harley had gotten some sunflower seeds from DT. We were just muching away, and suddenly i realized i only had 3 seeds left in my hand, so i reached for more. As i poured them out of the bag, a pretty good sized piece of WOOD fell out into my hand. It confused me, and begged me to ask the question OUT LOUD to the ENTIRE CAR-"WHERE DO SUNFLOWER SEEDS COME FROM?!!?" of course, i only made it about halfway thru the question before i realized i already knew the answer, but i was already too far gone and the entire car was dying with laughter! I was on my way to Ronnie's after we got home, and i saw a goat with his nose up against a tree, which now begs me to ask-"DO GOATS EAT TREE BARK??!!"

***JUST FOOD FOR THOUGHT***

~*~R~*~

1 comment:

  1. Goats actually do chew on/eat tree bark if they're bored. I love goats :)

    P.S.- I think its part of the stem or something that randomly shows up in sunflower seeds.

    ReplyDelete