Monday, January 26, 2009

me 101

well...where do i begin? read the "about me" section to learn about who i am, and of course, you will learn through my blogs. i guess i can tell you about the name of my blog! i am a huge Robert Frost fan, and my favorite poem of all time is "The road not taken." in it he mentions "a yellow wood," and that was going to be my initial name, but it didn't quite fit. i love butterflies and fairies and all things mystical and beautiful, so i chose to feature butterflies (since that is the one creature i have tattooed on my body lol). and the name is kind of strange and so am i, so it fits. just a little about my writing style: my blogs reflect me and how i talk, and i hate using CAPS so it's a rarity when i do...please excuse that annoyance. i am pretty random, but i have been experiencing a creative block lately, so i'm hoping this will give me a little extra motivation to get out of the funk. other than that...i will be posting some past blogs from myspace (some of the greats) very soon (like, after i eat lunch), and then i will start new postings asap! thanks for taking an interest and i can't wait for some comments! -r.

No comments:

Post a Comment