Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I have a blog?!


<--A pretty recent shot of me and the Ronnie :)

A blog? LOL. I had totally forgotten! Well, not totally. I think about it from time to time and then it just goes away. But tonight I started a new blog-one about losing weight to feel better. I won't give you the address to it right now b/c I am not sure if I can stick with it. So for now, Ronnie is the only privileged one to have access to it. lol.

Anyway, I was glancing back over some of these entries and realized something. In comparison to all that you see here, I feel like I have lost a lot of the zest in my life. Now the everyday is just everyday and nothing is like "wow, that's awesome". I feel like I'm just trudging my way through trying to make it to the other side of this thing called grad school. As you can see, that previous entry has been my only one since I started this ridiculousness. I am far too busy to do much else. However, there has been something to replace my blogging-oh no, I could never stop writing for that long.

You see, every night before I go to bed now (with the exception of a few nights where I zonk out unexpectedly or work up to the point of exhaustion), I write in a journal to Ronnie. The poor guy reads all of my random thoughts that I had throughout the day, whether he already heard a ten minute rant on it or not! lol. It really helps me to clear my mind, and some of the things are just much to mundane or irate to post on a blog. See, I am really kind of boring. And I tend to get irritated rather quickly here lately. The thing is, I get all riled up and then it's over. I get it out and then I can breathe again. I know it makes ppl crazy that I get all up in arms and the normal response is "calm down, just breathe, the world is not ending" to which I respond ever so politely "you think I'm an idiot?! I know the world isn't going to end!! I just need to get this off my chest! Now shut up and listen...". HAHA then I tell them (usually him [Ronnie]) and it's over. No point in carrying it on or drawing it out. It doesn't do anyone any good. I'm not crazy.

So anyway, if you're looking for an update, I don't really have much to give you. Grad school is really hard, but at least at this point I know that failing/quitting is not an option. I am already $40,000 in debt and there's no turning back now! ha! yeah, I don't even wanna think about it. I don't even wanna know the total of my student loans!! ugghh...makes my head spin just think about it. okay, that's over.

Ronnie and I are still planning on April 2012. April 21, 2012 to be more specific. But it's not set in stone, and we may run off before then. However this is not very likely b/c I really beginning to like the idea of a 'real' wedding. Oh, Emily Nantz, one of the other three musketeers is engaged and getting married August 14th! I guess that's a big deal! lol. And Tiff-single as ever (smart girl). But I hear she's got some things in the works *wink wink*. As for my Lindsey-well, we're both waiting on me to get done with school to figure out how the rest of our life together will go. haha. We are literally going to have to get to know one another all over again.

So yeah, this is a long one and I have a ton more that I could say, but honestly my hands are cold and they are starting to hurt so imma give up for the night.

g'night! -r.

No comments:

Post a Comment