Tuesday, March 3, 2009

something new

so it seems that recently i've hit a writer's block with nothing to talk about. but somehow music always inspires me. i mean, not that i haven't been inspired...just haven't had a lot to say...still don't. lol. just want to write! so i just got back to boone today from being at home in lincolnton where we have not had power since 6pm yesterday. it was nice to have a hot shower and heat. but somehow i'm still cold. and i'm achey. my body is just creaking under all this coldness. i am seriously praying we dont have an 8am classes or 9. that'd be really nice. okay...so i'm really not inspired apparently. i've really been wanting to get my dreams out, but it just seems like such a long blog that i've been avoiding it. i mean, they're pretty simple once they're down on paper like, "why don't you just do that Randi?!" geez...but to actually dream about them and wish they were true...that's different. when i do that, they seem grandiose and wonderful. they seem like bright colors and rainbows on a cloudy day. i mean, just the thought of running away to New York!!! wow...no matter what i did or where i lived (as long as it's not a box or something), it seems like it'd just be wonderful. to be so far away...on my own...or with Ronnie...it just seems like a crazy dream. i could never leave my family. i love them too much. i know they'd all be terrified, and i wouldn't be! that's the thing! i can't ride a roller coaster, but the idea of moving to new york thrills me to death! oh my. i do face a dilemma. i know you all probably get tired of hearing about my wishes. i just can't ever get it to come out as wonderful as it seems in my head. *frustrated, randi walks out...*

No comments:

Post a Comment