Friday, March 13, 2009

skidaddle


(left: see? delyla's been stealing mommie's blankie since she was a tiny little baby!)

no deep theoretical thoughts this time (i don't think). just a preface :) just thought i'd say how much i hate that spring break is almost over. i haven't done anything really, but the week has just flown by! well...i mean, i've done things, but not like, gone to the beach or anything. i've had a few great days with my sweetheart (bowling, movies, hanging out at his house movie, "shopping") lol. and i had a few great days with family and friends (warehouse sale today with nan, taking lindsey's baby-belly pics the other day, the day i spent with tiff), all very wonderful. and i am so very sad to see my break ending! man...i can't stand to go back to school now to write those 5 or 7 papers i have left (who really counts after 5 anyway)?!

the thought just kills me. and now i think i'm about to add another nail to my coffin and try to get into second semester summer school b/c i think i have to history 1101 over again b/c it didn't transfer from GWU. so i'd rather take it in a month than for a whole semester lol b/c i LOATHE history. and i'm sure i'll take another class too but i'm not sure what just yet. anything to make my loads lighter and still graduate semi-on time. i don't even know where i am at in my 4-year plan at this point! HA!

oh, and i have realized something great-i have all the clothes i could possibly need for now. i am sure that i need a few tops to match some of my skirts, but other than that i am set from now till the end of summer! YAY! i think i might celebrate, but then again, maybe i should be mourning lol, because i won't get to shop much more. i could use a new bathing suit, but i'm holding out b/c i'm praying to go a size smaller this year (well, not really, but i would like the same size to look better, how's that)? and oh, i'm so happy my dear little delyla has her own "blankie"-i have been freezing the past few night because she likes to steal mommies blankie. lol...we got her one today for $5. it feels just like mine except that it's more her size (since mine is a double). *relief!* haha.

well, i guess that's all my random comments for tonight-my hands are starting to cramp (esp. my right one) from bowling yesterday! lol...i am SO out of shape! goodnight all! -r.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there my dear friend, glad you've had a great week off. Sorry you have to go back, but it'll be over before you know it. And I know you have enough clothes to last you a while, but you know who really has nice clothing that really surprised me? Wal-Mart... they have got the cutest sundresses I have ever seen, and I'm all about some sundresses lemme tell ya. LOL... I'll let you go. Glad you're doing well. TTYL

    ReplyDelete